Hi Johannes,

The actual data to chart is of course already provided to the 2 series
via the dataprovider - the reason I need series 2 renderer to know
about series 1 is in order to position the line segments exactly above
the series 1 columns as Flex auto adjusts those column positions based
on underlying data/position of the moon etc :-)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Nel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i think you are making your own life difficult. calculate the values
before
> hand and render it then instead of trying to do it while you render,
>
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:26 PM, chigwell23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Hi Laurent,
> >
> > Yes true, but the data passed to the renderer is only the data for the
> > associated series, and I also need the data for the first series in
> > order to do my calcs within the renderer :-(
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,
Laurent