Hi,

> Or do you mean Image is a Flex component and not good to
> add to a custom sprite?

Yes that's what I meant. By "non-Flex" I meant an object that is not part of
the mx.* package, i.e. not part of the Flex Framework. A Sprite is a native
Flash object and doesn't "know" how to display or size a Flex object.

--
Laurent Cozic

Flash, Flex and Web Application development
http://pogopixels.com