I ran getQualifiedClassName and it came back with:

custom__embed_css_assets_images_bigthing_swf_893847107

which is the directory path to the .swf object (image composed in
flash and exported to swf). In this case the bigthing.swf file.

The issue isn't what image is it is how can I cast it or put it in
another container so I can scale the container thus the image.