From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pixelgeek
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Error styling datagrids

> It sounds like maybe you're just not resetting things when the data
> property changes.

That may very well be the case. If it is then I am at a loss to see
why the 12th item in a datagrid even gets styled when I style the
second and why I would then have to reset the style when the grid gets
drawn

It might also be the case that there a much, much different mindset
that I need to develop when I code in Flex.

Its still very odd that I need to go to these extremes but perhaps I
will have to redesign the logic and use one of the many cell styling
examples that are available instead.