From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vijay
Ganesan
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 1:05 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex RemoteObject and Browser cookies

I have Flex-based Flash content running within a DHTML page. The swf
contained in the page makes RemoteObject
(mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject) calls to the backend servlet. In
these calls, I need to be able to send the Browser cookies set by the
containing DHTML app. Currently the only cookie that seems to come
through is the JSESSION cookie.

I realize I can read the Browser cookies using ExternalInterface to
invoke JavaScript, but once the cookies are read, how does one pass
these cookies along when making a RemoteObject call in my Flex code?

Thanks
Vijay