I have no clue what you can do to actually fix the issue - but I can
suggest doing the following:
 Put the debug version of the swf on your server.  Then change your
debug options to run at - http://yoursite.com (the web page serving
your swf) - rather than C:\Documents\pathto.swf - or whatever the
default is.  It will be able to get you directly to the source of your
issue.  I developed with Flex for 2 years before I ever figured that
one out! :D  (that one being I can debug remote swf files).

Hope this helps a little!
-Nathan