Cheers,

Simon

newtriks.com

On 3 Sep 2008, at 16:26, Sherif Abdou wrote:

Actually, That problem is a pain. Everytime it happens I write the solution down and forget about it. First thing you need to try is go to http://yoursite.com/flex2gateway If you don't get a blank page then something is wrong with your configuration. I am assuming you are using ColdFusion. Next Thing you need to do is go in the ColdFusion Administrator and do Mappings to where your Folder is. I'll try to find the solution on my computer.
------
Sherif Abdou
http://VadexFX.com
http://Sherifabdou.com
----- Original Message -----
From: nathanpdaniel
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:16 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Deploy Flex Application

I have no clue what you can do to actually fix the issue - but I can
suggest doing the following:
Put the debug version of the swf on your server. Then change your
debug options to run at - http://yoursite.com (the web page serving
your swf) - rather than C:\Documents\pathto.swf - or whatever the
default is. It will be able to get you directly to the source of your
issue. I developed with Flex for 2 years before I ever figured that
one out! :D (that one being I can debug remote swf files).

Hope this helps a little!
-Nathan