I am not familiar with your particular environment, but I habitually
pass full urls into my applications via flashvars in the html wrapper.

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of beczimm
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Deploy Flex Application

I tried the mapping and the site is already in the root. So the
mapping did not work either. I have even tried hard coding the
context root into the services-config.xml where it is setting the path
for the flex2gateway and it is still trying to use
http://mysite.com/flex2gateway <http://mysite.com/flex2gateway>  instead
of the
http://mysite.com/mysite/flex2gateway.
<http://mysite.com/mysite/flex2gateway.>  GRRR! I am really at a loss
as to what else to try with this.

, "Sherif Abdou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I Guess maybe then you can try mappings, Try doing /mysite for
Logical Path and for Directory Path give the path where mysite is
stored so C:\etc..? If that does not work then Try putting all your
files in root and Test out then we will move from there.
> ------
> Sherif Abdou
> http://VadexFX.com <http://VadexFX.com>
> http://Sherifabdou.com <http://Sherifabdou.com>

<http://mysite.com/mysite/flex2gateway.>  Does that make sense to
anyone?

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Sherif Abdou" <flex@> wrote:

> > Actually, That problem is a pain. Everytime it happens I write the
> solution down and forget about it. First thing you need to try is go
> to http://yoursite.com/flex2gateway <http://yoursite.com/flex2gateway>
If you don't get a blank page then

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "beczimm" <beczimm@> wrote:

> > > So it is my first time of trying to deploy my flex app from
> localhost
> > > to an actual server. I know the process is supposed to be fairly
> > > simple in that you need to copy the swf and any other related
files,
> > > etc. However, I get an error when I try to access the application
> > > from the server.[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
> > > faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend"
> > > faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error
NetConnection.Call.Failed: