Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas, but I finally got it to work.
What I did was I created a new project in Flex Builder that actually
was connected to the server I wanted to deploy on (which the reason I
don't develop this way is that fact that is takes forever for
everything to load).  Once I had the project created I copied all the
code and everything I needed into the new project and built the
project.  And now I have a working flex application on my ColdFusion
server.  Gees, you would think what I was trying before would work
just as easy, but I should know by now nothing in development is ever
easy!  Thanks again everyone for the ideas!