Don't return different content to Google or other spiders. Instead, always
print the SAME text content hidden behind the swf. Google will index this
content just fine and people without flash will also have access to the
content. I have confirmed with someone at Google that this is an acceptable
practice as long as there is no malicious intent. This is the method we've
been using in our projects and it works just great. Our company website
is completely Flex based and turns up on the first page if you search
"information based strategy".  Just use your best judgment and don't do
anything shady. Use mod_rewrite to link to specific content in the swf which
should also print the SAME content in the background. Keep your content in
XML format for quick and easy updates to either display layer.

Best Regards,
~Aaron

--
Aaron Miller