        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dimitrios Gianninas
        Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:21 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Remote Object and Session ???????

        ok so you mean your Flex client beeds to communicate with
http://abc.com and http://xyz.com? Both servers belong to you?

        Seems like you are going to have to keep info on who is logged in at
the DB level so that both servers can access that same info and know that
someone is logged in. Not sure if something like this already exists or not.

        Dimitrios Gianninas
        RIA Developer Team Lead
        Optimal Payments Inc.