Sounds interesting... does anybody have sample of processing
credentials in tomcat? Thanks a lot.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Battershall, Jeff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you set the credentials for the remote object, post
authentication, those will be passed with each request.  All you need
to do is look for those credentials on the server side and log the
user in and assign roles on the server in question.  Doing this in CF
is trivial, it would depend on what middleware platform you're on.