Ryan, I'm curious about how you separate the Flex Builder project files from
the source code (and asset files) in your projects so that the former
doesn't get into SVN with the later. I've tried various ways of setting up
links etc and FB doesn't seem to like any of them.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood