Have you tried making a linked folder in the src directory? File > New >
Folder > Advanced > Link to Folder in file system. This creates an alias in
your project to that folder. Haven't tried it myself, not sure how the
compiler is going to like it.

The other option would be to put the alias in the operating system, using
junctions in Windows or aliases/symlinks in OS X/Linux. I would expect the
compiler to have no issues with those as the operating system should make
them appear as real directories to the program.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood