From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gregor Kiddie
Sent: 19 September 2008 15:20
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Does localconnection Class works with
different Port numbers ?

There is a few old examples floating around out there. We have a closed
source version of it written in C#, and I know of at least one other
person on the list who has one (names hidden to protect the innocent).
Mainly to get around the lack of AIR to OS communication.
I'll see if we can release some of the less proprietary sections of it
(its certainly something I think should be out there). Someone kick me
in a few days if I haven't posted a yay or nay.

Gk.
Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS
Tel:       01382 564343
Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ
Registered Number: 1788577
Registered in the UK
Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk
<blocked::http://www.inps.co.uk/>
The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]'t it Player-specific stuff? How
could there be demos in other languages (except maybe haXe)?

-Josh
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Jim Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]