Hi All

I have a textarea where I enter some information and submit. These are the
following steps

1. Run the attached swf
2. In the textarea, clear the contents and enter some text, say "Sample
Text" (Do not move out of the textarea until completing the next 2 steps)
3. Press the carriage return
4. Now press backspace -> We would now end up with exactly the same text as
in Step2 "Sample Text"
5. Click the submit button - When I debug, I notice that the actual text
that the textarea holds is "Sample Text\r" instead of "Sample Text".

I am not sure why "\r" gets added in this case. Is this an issue with
textarea?  Or is my understanding incorrect?

I have attached the source code as well. Please help.

Thanks
Ram

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19761965/TextAreaIssue.mxml TextAreaIssue.mxml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19761965/TextAreaIssue.swf TextAreaIssue.swf