I am trying to use Ely's FlexBook component in one of my projects.

But, I keep running into a problem which I am not able to fix.

Let me explain...

I can replicate this issue in the boundaries example @
http://demo.quietlyscheming.com/book/boundaries.html.

Follow these steps in the boundaries example.
1. Check the Add Covers checkbox on the left side.
2. Then, click on Add Page button to add a page to the book. Now PAGE A
is added to the book. (as inner front cover)
3. Now, try to close the book by click-dragging the back cover.

At this point, the book will throw the following error -
ArgumentError: Error #2025: The supplied DisplayObject must be a child
of the caller.
     at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/removeChild()
     at
mx.core::UIComponent/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::$remove\
Child()
     at mx.core::UIComponent/removeChild()
     at qs.controls.bookClasses::BookPageImpl/set rightRenderer()
     at qs.controls.bookClasses::BookPageImpl/clearContent()
     at qs.controls::Book/commitProperties()
     at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()
     at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateProperties()
     at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()
     at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()

Can anybody help me with this?
am stuck in my project because am not able to fix this.