From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of headjoog
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:51 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] LCDS 2.6 and Hibernate - Does it work?

Hi -

I tried upgrading from LCDS 2.5 to LCDS 2.6. I have a project using
Hibernate 3.1 and it was working fine in LCDS 2.5. But after
upgrading LCDS 2.6 things have broken and I'm having a bear of a time
figuring out what has gone wrong. I roll it back to 2.5 and it works.

Has anyone else tried this? Or is there anything from Adobe on
Hibernate compatibility with LCDS 2.6?

Thanks,
Joe

<<inline: image001.jpg>>