I started getting reports that our product quit working in Flash Player 10
so I started investigating it. I found that loaded audio, video with audio
and swfs with audio all quit working. So if you look at
http://www.flypaper.com/product/quicktour.aspx with player 9 installed, then
with 10 you can see that it doesn't work. In this case it is a loaded swf
that has the animation and audio on the timeline. I have put together
several test cases but all of them work fine. At this point I can't think of
any reason this would quit working in player 10.
Has anyone seen any issues like this, or can someone from Adobe give me some
advice on tracking down the issue?
I would log a bug in the tracker, but without a test case I can't really say
what is wrong.
Thanks,
Steve