On 23/10/2008, at 9:59 AM, Matt Chotin wrote:

> Oh, and as a note to everyone.  If you have a site that worked in
> FP9 and not in FP10, that's generally a bug (unless it's due to
> security changes) and should be filed in JIRA ASAP :-)  If the url
> is public, that's good enough.

Does the flash player auto update clients, or only when they encounter
content that requires the user to upgrade their plugin (i don't
actually know as we always install as soon as we can :P)

Generally, what is Adobe's course of action here ?  A bug fix update
in the next few months, possibly sooner ??

I've got quite a few users that will have their browsers crashing on
all platforms when they come to our site and I am not looking forward
to the support issues. (Yes its already logged in JIRA).

Cheers,
Nik