On Nov 4, 2008, at 8:48 AM, Nik Derewianka wrote:

1) The Panel does not display it's title bar or drop shadow bordering,
but seem to be displaying more as standard Box elements.

2) Trying to drag select text on a TextInput child in the panel item
renderer causes the containing List dragMove to trigger causing it to
try and drag the entire panel in the list, rather than just stay with
selecting the text.

For #1, I'm not sure what your code looks like so I don't know if I could offer any suggestions.

For #2, it sounds like you might need to add an event listener to dragMove and use preventDefault on the event, then use the Selection classes to set focus on the text instance and select it. Or, if possible, set dragMoveEnabled = false ?

best,

jon