Hello,

We're trying to do a text comparision between 2 paragraphs and highlight
only the words that are different in the paragraphs.  How we are trying to
accomplish this is by comparing the words from paragraph 1 to those in
paragraph 2, keeping track of the matches as in a matrix, then use the
sentence with the highest matches as the base sentence, then highlight the
remaining words in that sentence in paragraph 2.  This method seems to be
cumbersome and not working properly at the moment.

Any other suggestions how or has anyone seen a sample to do this?

Thank you.