I would search for a Diff algorithm (There is a wikipedia entry at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff) and either try to implement it in
Flex or send the texts to a backend Diff processor and just display
the results (There are a lot of scripts available in multiple
languages so I see no point in re-inventing the wheel in Flex -
unless, of course, you want to)