It's something we certainly want to do but definitely not committed for FB4.

On 11/4/08 3:27 PM, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's in Fx4 from what I hear ;-)

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:04 AM, matt wicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you use  enterprise ide this will do it ... www.idefactory.com
<http://www.idefactory.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: 04 November 2008 10:25
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] format code in FB3

On Tuesday 04 Nov 2008, vuthecuong wrote:
> in eclipse (develop java), I just press ctrl+shift+F to format code.
> So what is the equavalent one in FF3 IDE?

I don't think that feature is in there yet. Have you checked bugs.adobe.com
<http://bugs.adobe.com>
?

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to authoritatively envisioneer slick dynamic world-class 24/365

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at
Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB.  A
list of members is available for inspection at the registered office. Any
reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member of
Halliwells LLP.  Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it
nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its
existence or contents.  If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com
<http://www.halliwells.com> .