Nuts! I've gotta figure out how to do Eclipse plugins....

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk