From: Pan Troglodytes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Can you spare 5 minutes to reproduce this 12
line bug?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:59:11 -0600

Well, I tried it on another machine (also running XP), with FP9 and the
error count be reproduced.  Upgraded to 10 on that machine, error could
also be reproduced.  So clearly it's not that.  Could be the version of
the player for Windows, maybe.

I'm attaching the HTML/SWF to see if it reproduces if you use the SWF I
generated.

As such, I changed the code so that it has a text box (so you don't need
to look at the console output).  If you click on the chart twice in a
row, you should see "null" in the bottom text box.  Here's the new
source:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
  layout="vertical"
  mouseMove="focusLbl.text = getQualifiedClassName(getFocus())"
  click="focusLbl.text = getQualifiedClassName(getFocus())"

  <mx:Script>
    <![CDATA[
      import flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName;
    ]]>
  </mx:Script>
  <mx:TextInput/>
  <mx:ColumnChart/>
  <mx:Label id="focusLbl"/>
</mx:Application>

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Maciek Sakrejda