Your question is a bit vague, but I'll try and be of some help.

You can use the ImageSnapshot class to get the ByteArray the backs
your image. Then you can store those bytes in a database and pull them
up later.  If you're building an AIR application and saving the image
to a local database you'll want to read up on the SQL utilities
available to you here:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/localDatabaseSQLSupport.html

If you're building a browser app you can pass the ByteArray to a
webservices or a remote object that will store the image in a database.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=data_access_4.html

If you can be more specific about your problem, we can provide more help.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markflex2007" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>