Flex 3 SDK will not respect the Flex 2 charting license.  You will need to
match up the Flex 3 SDK and FB Pro provided charts.

Matt

On 11/18/08 2:52 PM, "schneiderjim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe it should help, but I'm not sure.

I don't really care about extracting the source code. Should I?

Does this imply that I still need a Flex Builder 3 Pro license in
order to use charting in my Flex 3 SDK app?

Is my Flex 2 charting license rendered useless/invalid once I upgrade
to the Flex 3 SDK?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Amy"