Thanks for that info Chet, you're definitely in a unique position to offer
insight.

Would I be right in saying that compared with FX Script (ie, without writing
Java2D / Swing code), AS3, Degrafa/FXG and MXML provide a lot more power in
terms of custom component and skin creation? This is the way it seems, but
that could be completely the fault of Sun bungling their PR as usual ;-)

I'm also interested in the differences and similarities between JFX's
bindings and those supported in Flex if you can find the time to elaborate
on the subject.

Cheers,

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk