From: Naveen Booma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 8 December, 2008 9:02:32 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Using japanese langiage in my application

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how to embed Japanese font in Flex ? I tried
installing the Japanese font in my local system and I when I do a copy past
Japanese language  on my flex builder, it does not support the fonts and so it
displays in English..
I wanted to know how to display different languages in a text box ?

It would be great if anyone can help me out with this issue ASAP..

Thanks,
Flexmachine

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address