-----Mensagem original-----
De: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de
fotis.chatzinikos
Enviada em: terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2008 11:10
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [flexcoders] vertical scrollbar problems...Please help i am freaking
out :-)

Hello all, I do not know how many hours i have spend playing around with scroll
policies, heights, tops and bottoms...but still no solution.

The application layout is the following:

HBOX
----LEFT VBOX
----RIGHT VBOX
------PANEL
------VIEW STACK
--------PANEL 1 (lets say 200 pixels height) --------PANEL 2 (lets say 500
pixels height)

Initialy, The viewstack show Panel 1, and when i play with smaller screen
sizes, ie make firefox smaller than my monitor's full height a vertical scroll
bar appears correctly (when panel 1 bottom reaches the bottom of the browser
window)...

The problem appears when i switch to the second panel in the viewstack
(selectedIndex==1). The scrollbar appears and disappears, but it seems that the
measuredHeight is wrong! The scrollbar only appears when the screen becomes
less than the height of the first panel which is 300 pixels less height than
the second panel making the application not usable as 300 pixels of panel 2 are
hidden...

Does it pop any ideas? The viewstack's resizeToContent is true...

Thanks,
Fotis