There may be bad news on the horizon. There was a way to get around this a
while ago by adjusting the Œallowscriptaccess¹ parameter in your html output
to Œalways.¹ If you¹ve already tried this without success... then you are
probably hitting crossdomain issues. Flash knows what Œpage¹ it is on and
where it is being accessed from ­ if what you are doing violates a
crossdomain policy I can guarantee that any solution you find won¹t work for
everyone or for very long.

Can you post a little bit about what you are trying to do? There might be a
more Œcreative¹ way to get around the error. What kinds of things have you
already tried?

Rick Winscot