Hi,

This is a Flex project (3.2) complied to target FP10, which utilizes
the 3D API. Inside a Canvas object, I add whole bunch of Buttons which
are laid out in a 3D carousel fashion. The problem is once I set the
projectionCenter property of the Canvas, all the Button instances
inside the Canvas stop taking any mouse interaction (including hover
highlight, tooltips, click events, etc.), while everything else seems
to be working fine.

Is this the expected behavior or a bug?

Here is the code:
//carouselContainer is the Canvas instance
var pp:PerspectiveProjection = new PerspectiveProjection();
pp.projectionCenter = new Point(x, y);
carouselContainer.transform.perspectiveProjection = pp;
//end of code.

Thanks.