Just trying to bump this problem up - still looking for a solution.

I've tried a bunch of different combinations to make the onSoundComplete
method work, none of which do the trick. The docs - which perhaps were
repurposed from Flash - make no mention of the scoping issue. Anyone have
suggestions or a "hello world" level example?

- Tom