I'm working on an application where I build a tree (in actionscript
buildtree()) where I add new leafs from data that is retieve from a
remote call.

Since the buildtree() function deals with the view - I have this coded
in the view mxml. The tree is bound to a XMLListCollection which is
updated by the buildtree() function after a remote value object is updated

The remote RetrieveDataCommand successfully retrieves the data into a
business value object.

What is the correct Cairgorm method for triggering the builtree()
function after the RetrieveDataCommand is complete?

I don't want to pollute my Command logic with any specific calls to
buildtree()

Should I be adding RemoteCommandComplete events to all of my
RemoteCommands? and then set the view logic to listen for them?

I tried to set a Collection.COLLECTION_CHANGE listener on the Business
Value object from my View logic. But it seems to fire before the
ArrayCollection is complete.

I also tried the BindUtils function to bind my buildtree() function to
my value object,  but bindutils only seems to work with MX visual
objects, not actionscript value objects.

Any experts out there? I'm sure there must be a simple solution for this.