Hey, I am having an issue with packaging components, that I can’t seem to resolve.

I have my main application , and then under that directory I have a few folders for various components used in the app(search, news, email, etc)

Now, inside say, the search package, I can use xmlns=”*”, and then reference all my search components from other components in that same directory.

Now, if I go back to my main app, and I do xmlns:srch=”search.*”, I can use components in the search package, which do *not* have any references to other search components

(eg:  I have a searchbutton, which doesn’t have any other components), that I can use fine from the main.  However, when I try to reference a more complex search component(SearchPanel, which has a textinput and a SearchButton instance), it will not work, and I get the errors that look like

Don’t know how to parse element SearchPanel, it is not a property of TabbedNav etc etc.

Any ideas to why im getting this?  I have tried a few things like using a manifest file, but they haven’t worked.

Thanks in advance everyone.