Hi All,

When I downloaded flex builder (as an eclipse plugin) It hijacked my CSS
editor.  I was previously using the WTP CSS editor.  Now when I try to open
CSS files with the WTP editor, I recieve a message saying unsupported
content type.

Is it possible to keep having the flex functionality and disable the Flex's
CSS editor also less urgently I would like to remove the JavaScript editor.

If its unavlidable I don't mind cloning my eclipse folder if thats the only
way to keep all my plugins and settings but would then like to remove flex
from one of the eclipse installations although I think that that may be
impossible with the way the Adobe folders are linked.

Has anyone got any suggestions/run into this problem.

Regards,

Wesley Acheson