Its not that.  The problem is that when I change the preferred editor in
this window when opening a .css file I get a dialog saying unsupported
content type in editor.  The editor then reverts to plain text.  If I set
the flex editor as the preferred editor then it works correctly.

I also get the same symptom when I right click on a file in the file
explorer and open with the WTP editor.  It works correctly without the flex
plugin installed.

I'm sure I saw this reported on one of the jira bugs.

http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-13031

I don't think that its a duplicate of the other bug however.

Regards,

Wesley Acheson