This is specifically (and has always been) impossible. You cannot ever get
rid of those context menu items. As in never ever ever. The best you can
hope for is supressing the context menu and replacing it with your own,
which is sort of possible with a javascript hack I believe (google stuff
about javascript flash context menu, I think Dan of polygeek.com was doing
some tests trying to figure it out).

Doug