From: Gregory Kelley <gkel...@pngmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Valid Date Ranges in Flex
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:30:50 -0500

<sheepish grin> I knew that at some point in the past. Now that you say
that it is very obvious.

In my attempt to determine the earliest/latest date supported I tried
the following but then all the date parts in the object are NaN.

public static const MIN_DATE:Date = new Date(-Number.MAX_VALUE);
public static const MAX_DATE:Date = new Date(Number.MAX_VALUE);

Thanks,
Greg