--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Wesley Acheson"
<wesley.ache...@...> wrote:

> Really thats more of a java question then a flex one. for using
mysql
> and tomcat try
>
> http://www.opensourcetutorials.com/tutorials/Databases/MySQL/tomcat-
and-mysql/page2.html

Thank you Wesley for a quick reply.
But what I am asking has to do with BlazeDS (how to set up its
environment) in conjunction to the MySql database environment plus
Tomcat environment. So this is more complicated than that.

You see I understand what to do with the Java classes needed and that
I have to set up a Remote Object in mxml, and that I have to
configure how I connect to the service destination. (I have done that
already while using the Hsqldb - and work just fine, by following the
documentation available). Now I have to again with MySql, but I
missing a clear documentation..

Then BlazeDS has to be set up properly to work with MySql under the
servlet container (Tomcat). Mainly this connection will serve user
login procedures, so what will be in that database will be a number
of users and their login data. (I mean an apriori unknown number of
users)

Thank you
George