From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ryan Graham
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:36 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Microphone & BlazeDS (Red5?)

I'm not sure when they added it, maybe as recent as version 3.4, but it
should support video streaming and recording.  The datasheet suggests
this as well:

Video Streaming

streaming flash video, video

broadcast, server initiated video,

video recording, video chat

Not sure if the process is the same with Red5, but wouldn't you just
record a video without a camera attached? Just attach the microphone, to
record an audio-only flv?

HTH,

Ryan