For the most part, the Flex charts do a reasonable job of scaling to fit a
given area, staggering axis labels, etc.
However, I have a situation with two charts side by side, and the line chart
has legible labels, and the column chart does not.
Is there any way to control how much space is devoted to the axis compared
to the chart? Or to control the width of a category (not of the column)? Or
to set a minimum font size, after which the axis is dropped?

I know that one option I have is to have a custom label renderer that
displays 2K instead of 2000, but that doesn't really address the diference
between LineChart and ColumnChart.