In the case of gutterLeft, the increased gap is on the left of the axis
title, which looks
a little odd, unless I can compute it based on the size of the numbers on
the axis, or at least as a percentage of the container size. It might be
more fruitful to do a custom renderer to display 200000 as 200K.

But thanks for the tips.