Hi Group
I need general guidance in achieving something. I have a form having
different components like text box, radio button and list boxes
(having drag and drop capability). I have Save and Cancel Button and
when the form loads, the Save button is disabled, Now my requirement
is that as soon as user makes any changes on the form. By Any I mean
either radio button selection changed, or text input entries changed
or list box items changed, I need to detect if user changes any field
and depending on that I have to enable Save Button.There is quick and
dirty way of setting a global Boolean variable which can be set 'true'
on any component's change but is there any better way for achieving
what I am looking for. All i need is to enable the disabled button on
changes made to the form.
Any guidance in achieving or improvement in achieving this task will
be appreciated.
Thanks
Anuj