Thanks for the tip.  Can this be used to display a menu for website
navigation?  I guess I'd need a NavigateToUrl tag to allow menu item
links to navigate the xhtml web page.  In other words, I'm wanting the
Flex application to only be for the menu not a part of a complete site
done in Flex.  Can this be done?

Also, will the Flex application need to have the height equivalent to
the highest opened menu?  Or is there a way to have the Flex
application - the menu - hover over the content on the xhtml web page
transparently?
Bruce