Hi everyone,

Yesterday I developed my first flex 3 app and placed the "Release build" in
the webapps folder of tomcat (5.5.26). The application is quite simple and
just needs to populate the datagrid with the data in MySQL (which is on the
same machine on port 3306). I have used asSQL to communicate. When run from
flex builder, I get the app to work perfectly. But on accessing the URL
"http://gauravt-xp:8080/MyAppsName/MyHTML.html";, I get a blank datagrid.

My suspicion is that this is related to crossdomain.xml file. Am I right
with this? If yes where should I place it?

I searched on the forum and could not find a definitive answer. The
crossdomain file that I have created looks like:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="gauravt-xp" to-ports="8080,3306" />
</cross-domain-policy>

I tried placing it in the "webapps" and "webapps/ROOT" folder of tomcat but
data was not populated.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Gaurav