I would suspect the same, add a crossdomain in the root of your site (or
you can use a policy element to put it somewhere else but more fiddly)

In your cross domain add the 'all ports', if you are just 'testing' you
can leave it wide open :

<cross-domain-policy>

<allow-access-from domain="*" to-ports="*"/>

</cross-domain-policy>

It should be accessible via

http://gauravt-xp/crossdomain.xml

you could try

http://gauravt-xp:8080/crossdomain.xml but I'm not sure it will work.

I'm pretty sure flash requests the crossdomain file on port 80 (maybe
override-able by a policy file), but my sites all run on port 80 so not
messed with it in a while.

A good way to see whats going on is using the Charles httpd debugging
proxy to monitor the traffic and see if it request a cross domain xml
file, if it does and your applications fails right after that then you
can be sure it's a silent failure due to the policy file.

Cheers

Grant

> b l u e t u b e i n t e r a c t i v e.

.: Development solutions for creatives :.

.: grant davies

.: 404.428.6839 (c)

.: 404.921.9550 (F)

http://www.bluetubeinteractive.com