Hi All,

Have our dashboard application with numerous widgets (individual panels with a swf loaded with via a SWFLoader. We have a scenario (or six) where a user may change data in one widget that needs to be reflected in another widget. Short of making them completely reload the app just to see the one widget get updated, I've added a "reload" icon to the panel controls, thinking that they can reload the single widget at will.

   So now the key questions are these:

   1.)  How do I get a SWFLoader object to "reload" in place?
2.) How do I get the document.parameters that were passed when the original SWFLoader was created passed again into the reloaded swf?

Thanks in advance!!
Adrian