Yep, this error doesn't give any info...

I took a look at the server side, apparently the server (Java xFire)
was throwing an error "There must be a method name element.".

I'm stopping the digging here since I have a work around - adding a
dummy parameter to the method and avoiding a web service method with
no parameters works around this annoying bug.

I must say that this together with other bugs I encountered with Flex
webservices makes me wonder if this is a mature technology...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Resa Jones"
<noregret...@...> wrote:

> This is a very annoying error that appears to have a zillion
different
> causes - all it means is that something went wrong when flex tried
> execute your code - it could mean that the file was not found or it
> could mean that it bombed for some reason.
>
> After hunting around on the web for endless hours, I figured out
that
> the only way to resolve this error is to debug the webservice or
> function call by typing in the url directly.
>
> In my case, It turned out to be the simple fact that I copied over
the
> wrong (buggy) file to my server thanks to the way that flexbuilder
> caches source code to my local host.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "guy.tomer" <guy.tomer@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been struggling half a day with this Error 2032 returning
from
> > one of the APIs in my webservice. This API already worked and
somehow
> > after regenerating the proxies it stopped! Finally I figured out
the
> > only difference between this API and the others that work is that
this
> > one gets no parameters... crazy as it sounds when I added a
parameter
> > to the API and regenerated the classes everything began to work...
> >
> > Does anyone have an explanation? or do I have to leave this ugly
dummy
> > and mark it as another bug in the generated classes
implementation...